Before you vote you must check if the you are eligible to vote, and that the current Governance cycle is open. You should have downloaded the Eximchain Wallet desktop app and Eximchain Network mobile app. If not please read the instructions in this article before moving forward.
Voting Minimum EXC
To vote with the KYC address you need to still be staked (1024 EXC) after voting. Votes will fail if that vote causes your stake to drop below 1024 EXC.
1. Open the Eximchain Wallet and navigate to the Governance Tab.
2. Click “Vote or Nominate”
3. Sign into a wallet using the seed phrase accessible through the Eximchain mobile app.
You can find your seed phrase after generation under Settings > Wallet > View Seed Phrase
Input that seed phrase into the Eximchain desktop wallet.
Select an address with EXC.
4. Construct your vote (It will now error out/make the button unclickable if your vote is an invalid operation).
5. Input the address of the member you wish to cast your preference for under "Member Address".
6. Select the ballot type, either Promotion (if they are a regular member and you want them to become a blockmaker), or Demotion (if they are a blockmaker and you would like someone else to take their place).
7. Select either for "Points for (+)" or "Points against (-)" under preference.
8. Input the number of points you wish to vote with, giving weight to your preference. Remember that points scale quadratically in cost. A minimum of 32 points is needed for the first vote a member receives that cycle.
9. Click "Next", then adjust gas value according to how fast the speed of the transaction you want it to be. Click "Sign Transaction" and copy the raw data and/or signed transaction if needed.
10. Click “Send Transaction” after reviewing the Raw transaction data.
11. Confirm the transaction if the summary is correct, then press "Send".
12. You will get a success screen if the transaction has been broadcast to our network.
13. Click on "Check Transaction Status" to view the status of the transaction, you will have to logout of your wallet to do this.