In order to participate in governance on the Eximchain Network you must validate you identity. You can start our Identity Validation process after having signed up for an account and creating a EXC Wallet. Learn how to sign up for an Eximchain account here.
Only one identity can be validated and linked to one account. If you attempt to create multiple Eximchain accounts you will be removed as a member from our network and will not be able to participate in Governance. If you need to create a new account please contact Eximchain support to remove your old account before creating a new one.
Click on “Start” on the Validate Identity page and if you are one of the lucky few who started early enough, you won't have to wait. Otherwise, you will be shown where you are in the queue and notified when it is your turn. Once you receive the email notification, return the the Identity tab of the Eximchain app and click the “Open MyVerify” button and follow the in-app instructions provided by the MyVerify app. If there is any error while launching the MyVerify app, you can manually start the Identity Validation process by copying the Access code then opening the MyVerify app and entering the Access Code. The process will require you to validate your phone number, take a photo of the front and back of your Gov. issued ID, take a clear selfie and finally submit your application. You can learn about acceptable forms of Government ID here. Identity validation applications will be confirmed in batches. You will receive an email notification when your application status changes from pending to pass or fail. Until that time, your identity status will show only as “Pending”.
Identity Validation Steps
- Click Validate Identity “Start”.
- On the next screen click “Begin Identity Validation Process”.
- If needed, wait to receive an invitation email for your turn to apply.
- Copy your code from the Eximchain App or open the link sent to you through email on your mobile device.
- Open MyVerify App and enter the Service Code if prompted by app to start the process.
- Validate your phone number by inputting a pin sent through SMS.
- Take a photo of the front of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Take a photo of the back of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Take a photo of yourself.
- Your Identity Validation application is now pending verification!
Applications will be confirmed in batches and may take up to a week to review. You will receive an email notification of the status of your application changing from pending to pass or fail.